Student Nurse Association Graduate Award
To be eligible, students must be enrolled in at least 9.0 units at Hartnell and have a 3.0 GPA.
Applicants must be graduating from the Registered Nursing Program and be an active member of the Student Nurses Association Club.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please indicate your area of study:
- List all Student Nurse Association events you have attended:
- What are your future educational plans/goals?
- Where do you picture yourself to be in five years?
- List your leadership involvement, community services, and volunteer experience over the last 2 years:
- Please indicate the college/university to which you will be transferring and the semester in which you will be transferring.
- Show 1 more